On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:

 > What I cannot comprehend though is why some people, which after all are
> also just occasional conglomerates of small particles obeying the
> Theory-of-Everything, react very differently when they see some pattern

I don't understand your confusion, people are made of many parts so they
behave in complex ways, so sometimes you need adjectives to describe them
that are unnecessary for simpler conglomerates of particles, adjectives
like intelligence, consciousness, I, you , and me.

> > Do you know what part of the Theory-of-Everything responsible for such
> behavior of a conglomerates of particles in this case?

If you knew the Theory-of-Everything (assuming there is one and there might
not be) that would be a very nice thing to know but it would be a little
like knowing the rules of Chess, it's important but it alone won't make you
a grandmaster.  If you want to understand why people are the way they are I
don't think the Theory-of-Everything would help you much, you'd do much
better studding Evolutionary Biology, neurology, or computer science.

  John K Clark