Hi Richard,

So far it seems that a model of monads as enumerable as a Godelian PA would work, but one would ahve to convert that into a complete atomic Boolean algebraic form for it to fit neatly into the scheme that I am using. What I am doing is exploring the idea first discussed by Vaughan Pratt here http://boole.stanford.edu/pub/ratmech.pdf. It is complicated... AFAIK it gives us a way to solve the pre-ordained harmony problem of the monadology and thus also solving the mind-body problem and the interaction problem in one fell swoop. What is most attractive about this for me is that it also has some deep implications that follow along Bruno's work, with a few caveats.