On 01 Sep 2012, at 17:52, William R. Buckley wrote:

Bruno:

The context is the interpreter; there is no difference between the two: context vs. interpreter.

Usually, in computer science, the context is the environment or the inputs. The interpreter is more close to the thinking person being put in this or that context or situation.

I don't see the necessity to identify them. It seems confusing to me.

Also, as we humans are want to do,

?

if you have no definition, then you have no grasp.

?