From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-10-05, 11:13:06
Subject: Re: Subjectivity is no longer a dirty word! A nice video discussingthe
dual aspect theory

Hi Richard, Stephen, Roger,

Dual aspect theories are plausibly incompatible with comp. In that
sense Craig is more coherent, but Stephen, and Chalmers, seems not.
They avoid the comp necessary reformulation of the mind-body problem.
It is still Aristotle theory variants, unaware of the first person
indeterminacy.
It might be compatible with comp, but then this asks for a non trivial
derivation, and some conspiracy of the numbers.

Bruno