On 06 Oct 2012, at 18:06, meekerdb wrote:

On 10/6/2012 12:27 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

You mean: all person have an infinity of relative incarnation in arithmetic. This is not entirely trivial to prove. You can't attribute to people statements they don't make. If they did not ignore the 1p-indeterminacy, they would not assume matter.

In what sense are these incarnations 'the same person'?

In the same sense that, before opening the the out door of the Washington and MOscow reconstitution boxes, they are the same as that guy who decided to do the experience in Sidney.

In "real" life (arithmetical truth) we do that experience an infinity of times per possible computational steps going through our current state.

In Everett's MWI they share some past history and memories, but obviously they diverge and are no longer 'the same'.

Same here.