On 10/25/2012 12:46 AM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
Please inform ST Yau of your views. He will be interested for sure.
I have informed him of my paper and he found it interesting.
Personally I think your perspective is intellectualism.
Richard
Dear Richard,

Your point is well made. It is quite possible that I am merely intellectualizing the idea, but as a philosopher I have to press hard on the idea that there is a possibility that we mistake our ideas of things for the things. The problems that I have pointed out are unanswered in the literature that I have found. I may have missed their solution. ;-)