On 06 Nov 2012, at 14:33, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

How can you be in two places at once ?

Your soul, or 1p-you, cannot.

Your body, or 3p-you, can be duplicated at the right level (which exists when assuming comp).

At least in this universe ?

Prisoners in jails would love to be also free.

If person x commits a murder and is sent to jail, I doubt person x will have the right to make a copy of herself, and even more that such a copy would be made free. There are no reason for that, as the copy has the same responsibility, and represent the same danger, as the original.

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/6/2012