On 12/5/2012 12:45 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King
God isn't artificially inserted into L's metaphysics,
it's a necessary part, because everything else (the monads)
afre blind and passive. Just as necessary as the One is to Plato's metaphysics.
Dear Roger,

OK, it is just that L's God is being used as a means to by pass a problem that we now can solve. The role of the One to act as an external absolute observer is no longer a necessary hypothesis. This is not to say that I am an atheist! I see God as the Creative force of Life in the Omniverse.

--
Onward!

Stephen