Hi Craig Weinberg

Richard rejects the concept of inextended space.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/4/2013
From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-03, 12:13:16
Subject: Re: a Sheldrake computer:: the universe as a random +
mechanism--->habit computer

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 10:45:01 AM UTC-5, yanniru wrote:

BTW my stichk is that consciousness
comes from discrete compactified space that is arithmetic, in both the
megaverse and in each universe.
Richard

Why would consciousness come from discrete compactified space? To me, all that
this kind of explanation does is shift the mystery of consciousness from a
person to a space. It ascribes the power of feeling and thinking to an
arithmetic idea rather than a person, leaving us right back where we started -
asking why does an arithmetic idea have thoughts and feelings.