Hi Roger Clough,

The reason for this is that a hard problem theory doesn't have to
actually do anything, but a easy problem theory most certainly does.
Any hard problem theory will work just fine, any at all,  but the
wrong easy problem theory will send a start-up company into
bankruptcy.  So the end result is that being a hard problem theorist
is ridiculously easy but being a easy problem theorist is devilishly
hard, and that's why armchair philosophers concentrate on the one and
not the other.
Author unknown