The only tenet to faith is trust in God. Period.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/12/2013

From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-11, 15:47:58
Subject: Re: Sensing the presence of God

On 1/11/2013 10:31 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
What are its tenets that you believe on faith?

That there is something different from me.

But you have evidence for that - if you can figure out what is meant by "me".

I think you need faith to make data into evidence.

That would vitiate the concept of evidence.  I'd say you only need a theory to
make data into evidence which can count for or against the theory.