On 04 Feb 2013, at 01:14, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 9:37:42 AM UTC-5, yanniru wrote:
Dear Roger,

Only 4d spacetime, matter and energy are physical. Everything else is
non-physical and therefore part of the mind. This includes comp up
thru quantum mechanics. Only 4 dimensions for example of the 11d
universe are physical.

Except that my non-physical intentions cause my physical matter to exert energy. If the non-physical and physical can directly influence each other, can the separation really be said to be complete? At the very least private experience should be trans- physical or tele-physical as non-physical doesn't leave any room for interaction.

Of course, I see everything as physical, with time-based experience being private physics and the addition of space-based realism being public physics.

This contradicts some of your earlier posts. I take it now that you do assume a primary physical reality. OK?

I just try to understand your views.

Bruno

Craig