Hey List! (and in particular Bruno)

I have started re-reading the book I mention in the subject line -- after
languishing in my bookshelf for a number of years, I pulled it out and
began noticing the uncanny parallels it had with Bruno's UDA, although it
reaches the same conclusions by some rather different means, notably; it
postulates God as the thinker of all thoughts, envisioning god in a
Spinozistic/Platonic light, and (something that from what I have read seems
absent from the UDA) postulates the 'ethical requiredness' of God as being
of enough force to bring him into being, thus short-circuiting the old " If
God exists, what caused him to exist?" type of argument.

I guess my general question is if any of you are familiar with Leslie's
work and if so, to what degree, and also if so, to what degree do you find
it plausible?

Myself, I seem to be going through a kind of metaphysical conversion of
sorts, one where, despite the multiplicity of minds/universes, there
nevertheless seems to be an unspeakable and seemingly permanent unity to
all things. I'm almost leaning towards Christianity, for the simple reason
that it seems peculiar and particular enough to just be right and suitable
to reality. (Reading CS Lewis' 'Mere Christianity' has swayed me in this
way -- check it out, it's online).

Forgive the brevity of my remarks... I'd unpack more if there was any
interest expressed in what I was saying... perhaps I'm not saying anything
that hasn't already been said.

Cheers,

Dan