Hi tintner michael  and Albert Cororna,

I am accused of wasting peoples' time by constantly posting
here and elsewhere on the subject of Leibniz.

I do that because people are already wasting their time
by posting totally impossible views on what mind is or what consciousness is,
supposedly the chief topics on these sites.

Why ?  The current model of the mind or brain
has no subject, only a description of a subject such as "subject".
which is not subjective but objective because it can be located in spacetime
and described in words.

You need a living, nonphysical, subjective subject. In fact life also needs a
living subject.
The same as is reading this paragraph.

Why ? Consciousness is bipolar, consisting of a
nonphysical-subject/physical-object
pair, a true living subject looking at  a spactime physical object.

Only Kant and Leibniz take this criticism seriously, and of them, only Leibniz
does it specifically.

Dr. Roger B Clough NIST (ret.) [1/1/2000]
See my Leibniz site at
http://independent.academia.edu/RogerClough