Roger,

Just because you perceive that people are 'wasting their time' by providing
their own unique points of view on questions dear to their heart (and not,
by the way, on rehashing simplistic strawmen positions of philosophers that
lived during the Age of Enlightenment) does not give you licence to
therefore go ahead and 'waste their time.' See, it's sloppy thinking like
this that makes you unwelcome on this list, not the profundity of anything
you say.

What you have done is shown that you've mastered a grade school syllogism:

I am a subject.
These things in front of me are my objects.
Where is my subject? It can't be an object!
Conclusion:

The world is at heart dualistic! And our subject is radically different
than our objects!
So we need some 'non-physical principle' to explain this mysterious subject
(etc.)
Therefore God...(etc)

I'm not sure if you've been keeping up with the writing in the Western
tradition of philosophy, or science (it was invented after Leibniz died),
or if you just got bogged down in the 1700s with Leibniz et al., but this
stuff is kind of old potatoes these days. What is far more fruitful (and
fascinating, in my opinion) is how the brain arrives at a notion of
subjectivity in the first place and how the brain works-- knowledge
inferred from things like brain lesion studies and studies into perceptual
self-deception.

When Craig talks about multisense realism, that is an original theory he
has formulated to try to unify the two realms of external, perceived
objects (sensates) and the subjective feeling of what it is to be alive
(sensation). On one level, sure, he's wasting time, just like all
philosophically enjoyable work is a waste of time. As Bertrand Russell
said: If you enjoyed the time you were wasting, then you weren't wasting it
after all. But on another level, he is trying to do something original, to
think something through deeply. He uses other thinkers as tools in a
toolkit. And while lots of people don't agree with him, they enjoy his
efforts, because he takes the time to work through challenging concepts.
When Bruno talks about the UDA, he is also trying to do something similar.
He is trying to unify the subjective and objective components of reality at
the deeper level of arithmetic. He has an argument. He has something new to
say.

You are not an original thinker, Roger! You have become enamored by a
stupid artifact of language having to do with subjects and objects, and
something that has been far more poetically described by Zen masters than
you could ever hope to do, and you hit us over the head with it like a dead
fish.

You have not stumbled upon some Lovecraftian truth about being by reading
Leibniz. Your readings of Leibniz do not do him justice. Leibniz was a
penetrating and original thinker who arrived at the idea of monads because
it was forced on him by circumstances of knowledge AT THAT TIME. God was
virtually an axiom due to the overwhelming power of the church, minds and
brains were thought distinct because neurology hadn't been invented, and
science was struggling to break free from its mold in the form of natural
philosophy and Aristotelian thinking. Leibniz's thoughts were a reflection
of the state of knowledge that existed at his time. For you to go own using
your own watered down version of Leibniz as some kind of epistemological
panacea is a waste of time in a totally different sense. In the realm of
new ideas about the question of mind and consciousness, it contributes
nothing. As Leibniz scholarship, it is atrocious and betrays a fundamental
lack of understanding of the role of history in constructing ideas.

Finally, your apology says nothing about your constant political bear
baiting in a forum that has no use for it.

It's not even that you talk about Leibniz so much that makes you a
crackpot. It's that you have so little to say of any real value. Even here,
though, you might get some sympathy, if it weren't for the fact that you
have betrayed your bigotry and intolerance countless times on this list.
You strike me as a particularly odious fellow, one whose sole joy in life
is ruining things for everyone else.

There are plenty of places on the world wide web for people like you. Try
4chan, for a start. But here...

TROLL!!! BE GONE!!!