From: "meekerdb" <meeke...@verizon.net>
Sent: 13 August 2013 4:56 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Serious proof of why the theory of evolution is wrong

On 8/12/2013 9:41 AM, Chris de Morsella wrote:

> What co-evolutionary traits have been shown to have occurred in dogs and
> cattle because
> of their association with humans (so which are therefore part of the
> equation)?

Dogs are just wolves that, thru (un)natural selection have evolved to bond with
humans as
with a pack.  Cattle similarly evolved to be docile and tolerant of humans.

> For example with sheep -- is sheep dog behavior evolved? Or are they
> expressing genetic
> potential that was already innate in their species? That would also be an
> interesting
> example, if it can be shown that an evolved set of behaviors (e.g. instincts)
> developed
> in those dog species that were bred for working with cattle or sheep that is
> absent in
> other dog species that there are epigenetic and/or DNA encoding differences
> that are
> related to and underpin the behaviors and traits being observed.

Wolves herd sheep too, so there was innate potential.  But dogs can also learn
a lot of
words.  I don't know whether wolves can or not. That might be an evolved
capability.