 From: "spudboy...@aol.com" <spudboy...@aol.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: The Nazi History of the Muslim Brotherhood

Rather than speak economic history, which is an interesting topic, I merely
stated what I see the facts to be. More clearly, that when Adolf ran out of
Roma, Jews, and the "mentally weak", to gas, and Poles and Great Russians to
shoot, his camps would 've discovered other Untermenschen to slaughter, if only
for bureaucratic reasons-to justify the process of racial hygiene, as it was
termed. Adios, Arabs, Africans, South Asians and eventually, East Asians too.
Both Adolf and Stalins murdering was like a heavy addiction, couldn't stop and
wouldn't dream of it.

As for seeking justification for the killing of Americans, I do take issue with
this, and am likely immovable on this segment. The history of the people's of
the world, before, the advent of the European imperialists, was no shinning
glory of freedome and peace. This is usually the selective readings by
Progressive progagandists seekinng the demise of the US and a few other
nations. Which is really the whole point.