Richard:
I grew into denying probability in cases where not - ALL - circumstances
are known.
Since we know only part of the infinite complexity of the WORLD, we buy in
for a mistake if fixing anything like 'probability'.
The same goes for "statistical": push the borderlines abit further away and
the COUNT of the studied item (= statistical value) will change. Also the
above argument for probability is valid for results as 'statistical'
values.
JM