The point is not that they are stupid, its that they are much stupider
about aesthetic realities than quantitative measurements, which should be
or *at least could be* be a clue that there is much more of a difference
between mathematical theory and experienced presence than Comp can possibly
consider. This is not generalized from a particular case, it is a pattern
which I have seen to be common to all cases, and I think that it is
possible to understand that pattern without it being the product of any
phobia or bias. I would love computers to be smarter than living organisms,
and in some way, they are, but in other ways, it appears that they will
never be, and for very good reasons.

Craig