Dear Russell,

Back in 2012, you made the following claims regarding my general attack on
Bruno's
"mathematical reductionism":

1) Self-awareness is a requirement for consciousness

2) We expect to find ourselves in an environment sufficiently rich and
complex to support self-aware structures (by Anthropic Principle), but
not more complex than necessary (Occams Razor). Sort of like
Einstein's principle "As simple as possible, and no simpler."

3) The simplest environment generating a given level of complexity is
one that has arisen as a result of evolution from a much simpler
initial state. This is the evolution in the multiverse observation,
that evolution is the only creative (or information generating)
process.

4) Evolutionary processes work with populations, so automatically,
you must have other self-aware entities in your world, and
consequently inter-subjectivity.

My question to you, as basic as it might seem, is... have you changed your
mind about any of these presuppositions?

Yours forever in the multiverse,
Dan