Thanks for uploading it, great job!

Here's what I propose to re-interpret QM:

<http://multisenserealism.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/instant_eternal.jpg>

Beams exist only within the experience of the various participants, not as
literal beams across a vacuum. There are no literal waves or particles.
What is happening is that the stimulated physical components are arranged
to reflect their stimulation to each other, which occurs in a physical
frame of time that is essentially timeless. The physical layer, I am saying
is the most primitive layer of experience, within which space and time
divergence is generated. Light does not happen in spacetime, spacetime
happens in experience (which is light, or any other sensation).

On the right hand side, the topological layers of sensitivity slow down the
instant and recapitulate larger and larger chunks of eternity into each
frame of awareness.

I tried to show how the footprint of the inanimate objects extends all the
way down to the bottom, but remains indifferent to the spatiotemporal
strata on the right hand side. Not the best diagram, I admit, but maybe
gives some sense of the model I suggest.

Thanks,

Craig