On 11/10/2013 5:59 PM, LizR wrote:
On 11 November 2013 13:53, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    On 11/10/2013 3:54 PM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

    Sure, but the thing is that *you have to*, and asking such question at that
stage
    is very likely... you can't be 10⁵ years old before having been 1 year
old... it's
    simply nonsense.

    So you're falling back on the all-purpose 'everything' answer; whatever you
observe
    is one of everything and that why everything is consistent with it - like
why I'm
    not a Chinaman?

There isn't any falling back here that I can see. It seems quite reasonable to say you have to pass through your birthdays in ascending order. I can't see why that is problematic / contraversial?

Sure, but if I live infinitely long I will have almost all my experiences older than 75. So when I note that I'm not that old and that seems improbable, it's not an answer to say, "Well, less than 75 is an age you must be sometime." Jason at least had an answer, although I don't think his answer leads to immortality either.