Dear Edgar,

   Welcome to the group! It is always wonderful to have new perspectives
and ideas added to the discussion. I have a question. When we talk about
how "reality is clearly a computational process, and it runs against pure
information which is the fundamental stuff of the universe", is that
computation one that is equivalent to a single light-like foliation of the
physical universe or are you summing over all possible foliations? (A
light-like foliation is the surface of a light-cone and thus there is a
clear chain of causal events.)
  It seems to me that it is a mistake to assume that there is a single
Turing Machine equivalent computation involved in our universe as it can be
easily proven that gravity and accelerations (the "same thing" via the
principle of equivalence) prevent the possibility of a single light-like
foliation that captures all events in our universe. Therefore if we are to
consider a computational notion of reality, it cannot be singular. It has
to be many computations: one for each possible foliation.

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher

Mobile: (864) 567-3099