On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrot

>> As I state in my book on Reality in Part I: Fundamentals, Existence MUST
> exist because non-existence canNOT exist. [...] The very notion is
> illogical and impossible

Provided of course that the laws of logic exist.

> there is no need for a creator

Postulating the existence of God would just make the problem of explaining
existence worse. If science can't explain everything it would be nuts to
turn to religion which has a track record of never being able of explaining
anything; or rather it would be nuts provided that the laws of logic exist.

> nor a creation event.

I'm not so sure about that, most astronomers would disagree with you.

And happy Newton's birthday everybody!

  John K Clark