Jason,

Sorry, but you didn't address the argument I presented. I don't see how I
can make it any clearer. Please, I respectfully ask you to reread it and
think it through.

And there are only 2 frames under consideration in our example. Forget
about all others. Second you are again trying to analyze present moment
time with SR. It won't work for reasons I've repeatedly explained.

4 dimensionalism (SR and GR work great - for clock time, not for Present
moment time which you've already agreed is a whole different kind of
time)...

In the common present moment someone is either actually dead or not dead.
It is true that it's not alway possible to measure when this happened in
any particular clock time frame. But that is just trying to assign a t
value to the time of death. Nevertheless someone is always either dead or
not dead in the actual shared present moment....

Edgar