On 3 January 2014 10:00, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> Liz,
>
> I answered Jason directly. See that post.

By not answering, yes.

> There is no preferred CLOCK time frame. There is a shared common present
> moment they both share which is 'preferred' in that sense. Again you are
> confusing clock time and Present moment time. See my response to Jason for
> one more approach that might make it understandable.

It is preferred in the sense that it defines an inertial frame. From what
you have said so far that frame is the Earth's rest frame (or let's say the
rest frame of the CMB, which seems more physically plausible - they are
fairly close from the point of view of relativistic travel). Saying that a
frame of reference is special - e.g. that it computes reality - should have
observable consequences, probably for dispersion in high energy cosmic
rays. Have you worked out what those are, so they can be tested
experimentally? So far your theory appears to be just words, and from the
response you've had so far, not very convincing ones. It needs a
mathematical underpinning, as I requested way back but haven't yet seen,
before it can really be called a theory.

Or if you prefer to stick with just words, please try to show some reason,
any reason, for anyone to think that P-time actually exists and does some
useful work in explaining reality. Just saying it's "obvious", and "no one
understands you" isn't enough (well, not unless you're a teenager, at
least.)

See everyone's responses to your posts, but especially Jason's, for any
number of approaches that might make this understandable.