Hi Telmo,

No, because I don't have to remember that my clock moved. I can actually
OBSERVE it in the process of moving. That's one of many reasons block times
including Bruno's don't make sense.

I don't accept that QM indeterminacy is dependent on the existence of a
human observer. That's simply nutty as the human observation 'causes'
collapse interpretation always was. Decoherence conclusively falsifies it...

As for Russell's theory that "everything exists" it depends on how it is
understood. I would agree, and in my book on Reality I note this, that
reality consists of everything that actually exists. In that sense
everything that does exist does actually exist. But if it is meant in what
I take to be Bruno's sense that everything, in say some human notion
(Bruno's) of what arithmetic is, exists in some Platonic non actual, non
observable sense, then there is no evidence for that.

Also Russell seems to misunderstand the notion of nothing. It is most
certainly not =everything.

And I am very careful with the notion of causality. In my book I note that
in a computational universe there is no actual causality in the usual sense
because we can't really claim that 1+1 causes 2. I note that there is no
actual term for causality in ANY equation of science. Causality is simply a
metatheory that describes the fact of the time sequential order of
computations.

When we are able to deprecate causality that leads to a number of important
other conclusions that I describe in my book...

Edgar