Jesse,

Again, if I understand you, this is just a way to define 'same points in
spacetime'. Again there is no calculation that tells us the twins will meet
at a new same point in spacetime from the original same point in spacetime.
Or are you claiming that every point in this lattice is somehow a 'same
point in spacetime'? If so then it seems like everything in the lattice,
and thus everything without exception would be at some unique same point at
spacetime. Not the SAME SAME point in spacetime but SOME same point in
spacetime.

If so that just sounds like saying there is an actual, clock time
independent, same point in spacetime for every point in the lattice. To me
that sounds exactly what the present moment is (local same present moment,
not global. That still has to be independently proven).

Correct me if I'm wrong and tell me what that calculation is in terms of
this lattice to predict the the twins start from the same point in
spacetime and end up at another same point in spacetime with different
clock times.

Edgar