Jesse,

I haven't seen any book on relativity point this out even though it is
quite obviously what relativity actually does. Do you deny relativity gives
equations for BOTH frames for each single relativistic scenario? That, my
friend, is frame independence....

Answer to second paragraph. Depends on what you mean by "instantaneous
acceleration". There is no such thing yet you are claiming it has an actual
physical effect.

Edgar