Jesse,

4 questions:

1. Do you agree that for every relativistic scenario involving 2
relativistic observers A and B, that relativity provides a description of
how each observes the other's clock time vary relative to their own clock?
That it provides 2 descriptions, both consistent with relativity theory?

Yes or no?

2. Do you agree that A can always know what B's view of him is, and that B
can always know what A's view of him is? Both A and B understand relativity
theory so they can, right?

Yes or no?

3: Do you agree that this means that the two views taken together are
something both A and B agree on? That both A and B always have an agreed on
frame independent OVERview of their whole relativistic relationship that
consists of knowledge of both frames?

Yes or no?

4. Do you see how this mutual agreed on understanding of how each's clock
time varies in the other's frame always allows each to correlate their own
comoving clock time with the comoving (own) clock time of the other? In
other words for A to always know what B's clock time was reading when A's
clock time was reading t, and for B to always know what A's clock time was
reading when B's clock time was reading t'?

Yes or no?

Edgar