Russell, Brent, Jesse, et al,

The "increased kinetic energy of the particle" is not due to its
acceleration but to its relative velocity to some observer. Mass also
increases with relative velocity, but that apparent increase in mass is
only with respect to some observer the motion is relative to. In fact all
kinetic energy is only with respect to relative velocity with some observer
frame.

So this means that any increased curvature of space from that increased
kinetic energy and increased mass should be only with respect to observers
it is in relative motion with respect to.

So in this case we seem to have a case in which the curvature of space is
relative rather than being absolute.

Would you not agree?

Edgar