Brent,

Yes, that's consistent with the theory I present in my book. Specifically
that computational reality itself is continuous in the sense that there are
NO separate individual things. This continuous reality does however contain
overlapping computational domains based on dynamic computational boundaries
that emerge naturally at various scales.

However it is very difficult for organisms to compute their functioning on
this basis so they had to evolve a different method to improve their
functioning. So part of what organisms do in the mental simulations of
reality on the basis of which they compute their functioning, is to model
the actual continuous information of reality into discrete things and their
relationships. This is done because it is much easier to compute organismic
functioning on the basis of a small set discrete individual classical scale
things than a huge dynamic mass of continuous elemental information. The
computations become many orders of magnitude simpler.

So as Cooper apparently suggests, the notion of a world consisting of
distinct objects, is how humans model reality rather than reality itself.
This also alludes to the origin of H-math from R-math.

Edgar