Russell,

Now that is true solipsism. A rather strange view of two projectors, each
viewing what it projects and taking that as reality. But in that model each
observer is a reflection of the projection of the other. So how do they
confirm similarity since for two things to be similar they must be
independent, and each here is just a refection of a projection of the other?

O, now I get it. Only the reflection of the projection by Russell is really
real! His projection is just nice enough to project imaginary other
observers as being similar to himself?

Somehow I think this model leads to consistency problems. At least it seems
awfully lonely....

Edgar