________________________________
 From: "spudboy...@aol.com" <spudboy...@aol.com>

Oh I hear you about facts, but which facts are relevent? Where's the
cause and effect, and with the climatoligists, involved at East Anglia
and U Penn, where's the hockey stick? What is your solution for
remediating the big mess you are insisting we are in? (whomever I am?).

The only facts that are relevant to determining the current rate of extinction
are determining base-line rates for extinction, and measuring the current rates
of species extinction and then comparing these rates to the average rates that
have been determined for the base-line.

You do much hand-waving and little actual investigation. You don't get to
choose the facts spudboy. And changing the subject is merely avoidance. I will
assume that you now accept that the extinction rate is 10,000 times the
background rate of extinction, seeing as you have nothing intelligent or useful
to say on the matter or to add.

In case you still have not understood, let me clarify; I am not especially
interested in reading your regurgitations of the Tea Party "libertarian"
talking points you fill your spudboy brain with.

So unless you have something to say about the what the current rate of
extinction actually is and WHY, all those biologists and other scientists who
have compiled vast datasets that reveal an exceedingly alarming rate of species
extinction currently in progress -- 10,000 times the background rate -- why
they are all wrong about it.

What is wrong with their data spudboy? Either make a point -- and please -- for
all our sake -- don't go back to comparing this centrally important piece of
compiled data, as you did, to adding up the average penis size to see if it
measures to the moon.

Say something of actual intelligence and bearing on the subject, if you are
able to. If you are going to challenge this figure of  the current extinction
rate being around 10,000 times the background rate of extinction then do so
using facts and data that has a bearing on it. Otherwise you are tacitly
accepting that you are wrong about this.

Chris