The thing that was "conceived" was the enterprise that became Apple computer.
What was brought into being, possibly with the aid of some substance, was the
synergistic union of the existing technologies into a concept that allowed them
all to be rolled into one and marketed effectively. You can drone on all you
like about the eclectic nature of the operating system and the hardware, but
the fact remains that something was brought into being that previously was
spread over a variety of devices and platforms. The conception of something is
clearly greater than the sum of its parts.

Kim Jones B. Mus. GDTL

Email:   kimjo...@ozemail.com.au
             kmjco...@icloud.com
Mobile: 0450 963 719
Phone:  02 93894239
Web:     http://www.eportfolio.kmjcommp.com

"Never let your schooling get in the way of your education" - Mark Twain