Thanks, Professor. You musings about God having a mother using logical
consistencies is similar to what mathematical biologist and author, Clifford
Pickover does frequently in his books, both fact and fiction.  Perhaps God's
Mother was a Boltzmann Brain? Ah! Another mystery infused with a mystery.

Mitch

My liking that God has a Mother should not be taken too much seriously, and is
related to my liking attributing the feminine to even numbers, and a the
masculine to the odd numbers, and then it is a remind that the one (1) is
enclosed by the most terrible female in the arithmetical platonia, the number 0
(death, annihilation, nothing), and 2 (life, division, separation, distinction,
creation).
We tend to believe that God is male, because we forget that the ONE came from
the ZERO (by the successor operation of course).

:)

Bruno