From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Russell Standish
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:06 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TRONNIES

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 04:38:16PM -0700, John Ross wrote:

> Electrons are created in pairs and destroyed in pairs.  So why does it
appear that there are more electrons than positrons?  I explain that there
are exactly the same number of positrons in our Universe as electrons.  This
is because I know the that a proton is comprised two positrons and only one
electron.  (A neutrino entron provides almost all of the protons mass.)  I
have not counted the  unanswered questions that my theory provides a logical
answer for, but I believe there are at least 100 corresponding to my 101
predictions all of which you probably disagree with.

This would predict that the proton has a -ve lepton number, rather than the
zero lepton number observed in experiments. Unless your theory also claims
that each electron/positron's lepton number is balanced by a corresponding
neutrino, of course...

Principal, High Performance Coders

 Latest project: The Amoeba's Secret
         (http://www.hpcoders.com.au/AmoebasSecret.html)