From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of LizR
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 5:23 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TRONNIES

It looks as though the predictions of this theory are so greatly at odds with
observation that the only way it could be true is if there is an extremely good
explanation for why these apparent discrepancies exist, an explanation
involving a "paradigm shift" similar to the ones ushered in by relativity and
quantum theory. I will of course be happy to see such an explanation (although
I can't guarantee I will understand it) but I have a feeling that it isn't
going to be so compelling that it overturns all our existing theories. But as
ever, I would be happy to be wrong.