Russell,

My neutrino photon is a photon like all other photons.  It is an entron
traveling in a circle (with a diameter of about 1 X 10-18 m) at a speed of 2c
and forward at a speed of c.  It has no net charge, but its entron is comprised
to two tronnies with charges of e and -e, so it carries the Coulomb force.  And
it has a large mass.  Each proton is comprised of one neutrino entron along
with two positrons and one electron.  The neutrino entron provides the proton
with almost all of its mass.  The two positrons and the electron provides the
proton's charge of +e.  According to my model the neutrino photons are released
from Black Holes with the destruction of protons to supply the gravity of each
galaxy.

I have been working on my theory for 13 years and have explained it to many
very smart scientists.  All are extremely skeptical like you are but not one
has provided any evidence (other than other existing theories) that my model is
incorrect.  Most, even my many of my good friends have not been willing to
examine my theory in great detail.  I think this is because for my theory to be
correct, much of the standard and relativity theories have to be incorrect.
Most are not willing to consider the possibility that there are basic flaws in
these existing theories, since these existing theories have been so successful
in explaining how our Universe works.  This is why I wrote my book.  A good
summary of my book is available at Amazon.com.  Just search for "tronnies".  I
would be happy to send you a free copy if you would promise to read it and look
for mistakes based on fact, not theory.

I have tough skin and I promise I will not be upset if you don't accept my
offer.

For most of the last 13 years, I have told my friends that I would like for
them to point out a basic flaw in my theory so I could forget about it and try
to get my handicap down to a reasonable level.  Maybe you could help me out.

John R.