Tronnies are point particles.  They have no mass.  The tronnie’s only property
is its charge of plus or minus e.  Its charge of e means that it is continually
producing Coulomb force waves that travel at the speed of light.  It repels
itself with its own Coulomb force waves.  Thus, its minimum speed is c.
However it always (or at least almost always) Is traveling in a circle with at
least one other tronnie at c(pi)/2.  Although the tronnie has no mass, when it
is traveling in a circle with another tronnie, the two tronnies are each
repelling themselves and attracting each other.  This means the two tronnies
together can  resist an outside force.  This is the definition of mass.

I show in my book that if you integrate  the Coulomb forces acting in the
entron around the circumference of the entron’s circle the integrated force
turns out to be in units or joules (rather than newtons) which we can convert
to mass.  This is also why the electron has mass even though it is comprised of
three tronnies each of which separately has no mass.  Our Universe has a lot of
mass even though it is made entirely of nothing but tronnies and things made
from tronnies.

If you think all of this sounds strange, let me see you explain singularities.
My model does not require singularities or a lot of the other strange things
required by the  Standard Model.

John R