On 23 May 2014, at 06:30, LizR wrote:

On 23 May 2014 15:55, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure what is meant by time dilation.

GOOD GOD!!! Is anyone still unsure about John Ross being a crackpot?

Yeah, I have to admit that rather put a dent in whatever credibility he had.

Sorry, Mr Ross, but you can't rewrite quantum theory if you don't even know the basics of what it is you're trying to explain!

It seems he knows the idea, as he argued that it is not the correct explanation of why muons can travel from sun to earth, despite too short life time. But this confirms that Ross does not believe in special relativity. Time dilation or contraction is a rather easy consequence of a bounded speed limit for moving object though, in Euclidian and Minkowskian relativity.