On 14 Jun 2014, at 15:54, jr...@trexenterprises.com wrote:

I have not attempted to correlate my theory with the thinking of Plato and
Aristotle.  I would be happy to discuss this with you (my cell phone
number is 858-353-0997) or to consider your specific thoughts as to how my
theory relates to the thinking of these fellows.

Very roughly speaking, you have the materialists who believes there is a material universe with some primitive ontology (the aristotelians, with 0 ot more gods added), and those who thinks that the material reality is the sign of something else (which can be numbers (Pythagorus), or some god, or whatever.

The first will tend to make physics the fundamental theory. The second will tend to make theology or mathematics, or computer science, or arithmetic (or something else) fundamental.

It would be long to explain comp, which implies arithmetic will do for the ontological realm, or anything Turing equivalent) but you can read my sane04 paper and my last one, provided by Kim recently (which I should make online, but I procrastinate that kind of things).

 http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/publications/SANE2004MARCHALAbstract.html

I can send you the other one out of line, if you desire.

Bruno

John Ross