On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 1:14 AM, spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I tend to agree with your sentiments, Telmo. My idea, should you care, is
> that if one goes to war, half measures and quarter measures end up quite
> badly. If one can achieve peace, justice, and free beer, without doing
> violence to one's fellow primates, this is a great thing. But it is not
> assured, that simply because one tries a peaceable track, that it will even
> work. So, if one fights, why hold back? Observe, the results of the US's
> partial warfare model, and decide for yourself if it has been a brimming
> success or not? The nuclear war thing, I likely fret more about then
> any.other participant, on this mailing list. The primary reason for this is
> that fission, and fusion weapons, are now very old, and the missile tech to
> carry the bombs are only a bit younger. If I was a citizen of Europe, I
> would be very concerned that the deliberate diminishment of US power, would
> invite aggression from places where it would have seemed a laughable,
> fiction, only a decade ago. To wit, you folks are now on your own, with the
> current US leadership. It may not bother you, even a bit, but I see that
> this is a new geopolitical fact. Be well.

Uhm... thanks for your help and strategic advise, sir.

We, speaking for all european leftist pacifist tree hugging conspirators
present, know what to do now: we'll keep relations with US at optimum
rimming status as we have done for the last 60 odd years, and you can chill
a bit with the right wing spam editorials on the list. That's just the
geopolitical situation right now according to PGC HQ (first and therefore
most prestigious HQ of the list by far!), you get our allegiance, but we
need a bit of freedom in return. You know qpq sir, strengthen troop morale
and such.

Also we should all take your example and call Russell "Prof. Standish" or
"Professor", from now on exclusively! Any slip up with titles and I will
ceremonially curse your name with modest restraint in the forest with my
scary looking but kind canine; only if nobody is watching though, otherwise
it'll look weird which would be going too far.

You maggots think you can get away with ignoring the titles of your
superiors? 50 Laps and N pushups, all of you except spud: Humans, machines,
universal ones, Löbian ones, materialists, immaterialists, physicalists,
Darwinists, pantheists, recursive fetishists, atheists, agnostics,
idiotics, MSR, P-time nutheads, tronifiers, computationalists, magicians,
quantum jerks (with AND without collapse of wave function, I don't care)
and the rest of your foul undisciplined ontological technically genderless
asses!

This is an argument of authority! From an ignorant, hypocrite jerk that
doesn't believe in them, no less!

Don't provoke me to deter your asses any more than this. Ok? Good. Emulate
it. Yes, emulate the goodness. Run it. You won't know whether it'll ever
stop. That's better, see? :-) PGC