I like how Max Tegmark calssified the multiverses into level I, II, II, and IV
level multiverses. Level I multiverse is other bubble universes existing in our
same spacetime  --  that shall we say "froze", out from an underlying state of
eternal inflation -- and which has a high degree of measured flatness and could
fit a huge number of bubble universes in it that are outside of our cosmic
horizon i.e. whose light has yet to reach our own observable bubble universe
(and may not reach it for trillions of years)
Level II multiverse is the multiverse of the infinite (or hugely vast number)
of other possible physical realities that would manifest by changing the value
of one or more of the fundamental constants. He calls this "effective laws" of
physics to distinguish them from a more fundamental (and highly abstract)
physics that does not depend on specific values of these constants.
Level II is the Everett MWI multiverse indicated by quantum mechanics.
Level IV -- is a proposed multiverse where other fundamental mathematical
structures (that underlie physical manifested reality which we experience and
measure) give rise to different fundamental equations of physics.

So far -- as far as I know (which may quite possibly be not be much <grin>) --
this seems to be the best attempt at providing a classification of the various
kinds of multiverses I have seen.

One speculation Max Tegmark made in his book the Mathematical Universe is that
it could be possible that the perhaps infinite numbers of level I and level III
universes might map onto each other... in other words that they might be two
avenues for explaining why these other universes exist -- there is a infinite
or very nearly infinite volume of spacetime in which they can exist and yet be
completely hidden from us and for the MWI of quantum physics suggesting that
there is a branching process going on at each quantum "choice". The infinite
(or hugely numerous) number of potential Level I universes might be one and the
same with the also hugely numerous level III (MWI) universes.

This all gets supremely abstract and  is excluded fro the realm of the
observable being only indirectly inferred based on an understanding of
inflation and quantum mechanics.
Chris