Just to get back to the topic for a moment. Do I read correctly that the
difference between Russell and Bruno lies in whether a "raw", in Bruno's
usage, computation in terms of UD* is "actualized" (vs. what precisely? A
kind of "emanating non-raw" computation? This is a bit fuzzy from my pov)?

Also, Russell's point of view would be appreciated, as is his input/efforts
in general + this thread, and his paper that presents clearly and
accessibly MGA, are, which hopefully goes without saying. Respects and
complements, regardless of these quibbles. If you have no time, Russell; no
worries, just minor concern to continue the exchange.

Cue the military march music of stoicism, with hyper grave quality: We can
never get to the bottom of these things.. nor would we wish to!  Who says
"it's at the bottom" anyway? Maybe "it's upstairs". My fridge certainly,
truly, UD* or some alternate weirdness approved, just* is upstairs*. The
fridge is true. And so is a slice of cheese. And yes, I kid. :-) PGC