Le 23 sept. 2014 22:35, "John Clark" <johnkcl...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> [...]
else, without using information. And if it involves information then it is
in the realm of computation and computers.

>> > If it involves non computable thing
>

> It's true Turing proved that non computable things do exist, but human
beings are not one bit better at dealing with them than computers are.

>> > like infinities ?
>

> George Cantor  showed how to organize infinities, how to put them into
categories for example;  but the method for doing so involves a finite
amount of information, I know this because all of Cantor's papers can be
downloaded on the internet.

So what,  if it involves infinities it is non computable.  QED