On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Are you at war with Islam?

No, I'm not at war with anyone.

> Why should God put terror in your heart?

Because God is obviously a sadist and gets off on bondage. Why else would
God spend a infinite number of years happily disemboweling his victims and
then healing them so he can have the pleasure of disemboweling them again?
And this hideous demon you call "God" never EVER gets tired of it, He never
gets tired of hearing the screams of those in agony. And we are told by
both Christianity and Islam to love this revolting thing they call "God"
because if we don't this fiend will start disemboweling us too and He will
never stop.

Christianity and Islam are not only intellectually idiotic they are also
morally bankrupt.

> > He knows your innermost thoughts and knows how honestly or otherwise you
> seek to understand and make meaning of it all. God knows the set of
> circumstances

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

He's making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town

> God sent us in this world and provides sustenance for all of us whether
> we remember Him or not. He gives freely to all in countless ways: the
> oxygen we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat,

He also sent us the cancer that rots our children's bones and the typhoons
that drown us and the earthquakes that crush us. And if God didn't give us
food water and oxygen we wouldn't live long enough to sin and then God
wouldn't be able to engage in His hobby, torturing billions of people for
eternity.

> God keeps inviting to forgiveness.

Well.... I might be able to forgive God if He would change His ways, but He
won't, His compulsion to disembowel billions of people for eternity is just
too strong.

> > God will forget those who forgot God in this world, and so they will
> suffer in Hell with nothing but scalding water to drink and food that will
> not nourish.

Yep, that's your God alright,  that's the pervert we're supposed to love.

  John K Clark