On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > which again confirm my point (you know the one which trigger your
>> bot-like answer).
>>

> If you don't like my bot-like answer then stop making the exact same
> bot-like accusation; I give the stupidity prize to  "Atheism, as I know it,
> is a slight variant of christianism".

Why? It's the same behavior. What you call bot-like answer is what
literalist Christian fundamentalist refer to as "strict duty of prayer":
Mindless iteration of unexamined bullshit daily, which you are keeping up
with.

The stupidity prize you made up is clearly yours to claim, keep, and take
home as long as you keep spamming the list with your personal wishful
thinking prayers: "Well known for disliking"... phhh! Yeah, you are as
"well known", renowned, and famous as Einstein etc...

You can also make a fool of yourself and dig holes in the woods. You'll
appear idiotic/naive to less people statistically speaking. Unless of
course you're into public humiliation/embarrassment stuff, in which case
maybe it's time to come out of the closet, and seek out those kinds of
communities and their forums?

But I bet you can't stop, like the fanatic Christian cannot stop with his
prayer/bot-like mantra babbling. That's a comp prediction btw ;-)

Nobody cares though finally, as passionate as your posts may seem to other
idiot, you still have nothing. So stick to your prayer and dutifully keep
repeating it, lest you be engaged by more posts that will steal your great
name/fame due to saving the rest of us from ourselves with the great
no-bullshit scientific wisdom approach... that ironically leaves in this
case nothing but bullshit in its wake. PGC