On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 4:17:16 AM UTC, cdemorsella wrote:

> [...]

.
It goes without saying you seek to make a statement about me somewhere
there.

I'll try to catch my flaws a little more frequently. But something I
definitely do is apologize when I see I've mistreated someone. I mean here.

I wonder if you will man-up to the apology you owe me? You've been
completely in the wrong here.

So has Brent. Will he apologize?

personally I doubt either of you will. You are both involved in organized
shunning of me. I didn't do anything so serious to deserve that. Brent's
been doing for so long I can remember the last time he said anything. And
that when over the same period I've frequently said things like "I'm sorry
if I ever something", and compliment him. Yet he has just carried on.

So you're a couple of shunners for no good reason. That puts down a few
notches.  You've had the position to do this to me. And you have. So you
misuse power. And for that reason, Na you won't apologize. Back to shunning
looks strong.