On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:14:14 PM UTC, zib...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 9:51:18 PM UTC, Liz R wrote:
>>
>> On 3 December 2014 at 19:25, <zib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> It goes without saying you seek to make a statement about me somewhere
>>> there.
>>>
>>> I'll try to catch my flaws a little more frequently. But something I
>>> definitely do is apologize when I see I've mistreated someone. I mean here.
>>>
>>> I wonder if you will man-up to the apology you owe me? You've been
>>> completely in the wrong here.
>>>
>>> So has Brent. Will he apologize?
>>>
>>> personally I doubt either of you will. You are both involved in
>>> organized shunning of me. I didn't do anything so serious to deserve that.
>>> Brent's been doing for so long I can remember the last time he said
>>> anything. And that when over the same period I've frequently said things
>>> like "I'm sorry if I ever something", and compliment him. Yet he has just
>>> carried on.
>>>
>>> So you're a couple of shunners for no good reason. That puts down a few
>>> notches.  You've had the position to do this to me. And you have. So you
>>> misuse power. And for that reason, Na you won't apologize. Back to shunning
>>> looks strong.
>>>
>>> Can I just say I didn't read it that way, but as part of the ongIoing
>> discussion. (But I admit us Kiwis are known for our thick skins...)
>>

>  You are thick-skinned..... to the little slights of others..elbows on the
> greasy pole of social pecking order. I would have said  you're sensitive.
>
>  If you meant in terms of someone else getting it...almost everyone gets
> that Liz..no need for a name. Be like special naming an armpit.
>
> So you didn't read it that way. How about you ask them, right here in the
> list. I doubt they're gross liars. Ask them Liz. I'll bet you 10 of those
> kiwi dollars I read them exactly as they wanted me to do.

In case that silky kiwi thick hide obscures the salient outcome of the
discussion today. Recall I was suggesting those two areas had been the
subject of considerable censorship,  that effectively discouraged taking
certain lines toward the areas. And punishes instances of crossing red
lines.

You said you thought it was nuts and anti-semites. I agreed because that
was the outcome whichever of us was right. Or even both of us. So we then
went to the 'details'. The reason we had  is there was no way to
differentiate between us. This was true in multiple ways. For example, if I
was right, then the views you expressed actually become the predicted
behaviour - prostration.

So we went to the details to see who was right. Problem was we didn't
resolve because Brent and Christ - neither having spoken to me for months -
suddenly felt the need to weigh into the argument. And again the pattern
fits both our arguments.

So where are we now? Is it ok if I go first?

Well my thesis predicted no-one would acknowledge sight of what was there,
if 'there' was somewhere naughty little people - not good un's  will dare
to look. That was my prediction.

And I fatithfully relayed what was there.

Your prediction has you, Brent and Chris, dealing with what was there in a
business as usual manner. My prediction would be avoidance, possibly
initial anger at being exposed to it. Which in that event would be followed
up by some kind of aggression and distancing involving me. But most
important, you would be gettingout of bed tomorrow with your views
unchanged and you would never mention what was there again as preference.

OK?

So which one of us Liz, was right in the fullness of things? I'll let you
choose. I won't question it. As an act of trust and faith in personal
integrity. You call it.